OAT scores

Started by asa5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asa5

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took the OAT today (2nd time) and did much better 😀....my lowest was Phys and Reading both 310 with a TS 360 and AA 340.
Thanks to everyone from the Optometry forum....everyone's so encouraging! and the tons of posts here really help!
I hope i can make some interviews too now....

Even though the schools need official scores, how can i send them a student copy? If i email it to them, do i scan and attach my student copy or do i just write down my scores in the email?
 
hey, congrats on your awesome scores. Anyways, what I did was I emailed SUNY my scores and they offered me an interview a week later. I did not scan a copy.