• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

DocRKN

10+ Year Member
Jan 2, 2009
Morgantown, WV
Status
Pre-Optometry
hey guys this is my first time posting..I took the OAT a few weeks ago and these are the scores I got...

QR 340
RC 280 :(
BIO 290 :(
GC 320
OC 280 :(
PHY 320

TS 300
AA 310

I sent in all my application materials to all the schools I'm applying to..what do you guys think? Do I have a chance to getting in anywhere? My GPA is 3.2 and I applied to SCO, ICO, PCO, SUNY, NECO, & NSU. Did anyone get in with these stats? Thanks in advance!

mathcod

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2008
Status
You have a chance for puerto rico. For the others, better hope your application essays were spankin awesome.

achirum

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 3, 2008
Status
Optometry Student
This might not be the answer you are really looking for, but I think you are going to have to re-take it to boost your chances.

About the Ads