OAT Shared Anki decks?

Started by 21Rush12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

21Rush12

19h 58m 21.67595s; +35° 12′ 05.7783″
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wondering if anyone has or can recommend any anki flashcard decks for OAT prep. I have looked through reddit and the anki web and haven't found anything. Asking for a friend who is interested in Optometry, any help is appreciated!
 
Hi! I was trying to look for the same when I was studying for the OAT and found no optometry specific anki decks, but I did download DAT anki decks for orgo, bio, and chem! I found them to be helpful as the material is essentially the same for these sections