OAT stress

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoops123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I registered to write it Oct 1st since I was taking classes all summer and did not have any time to study. my last class just finished on the 22nd of august and I also got a PCO interview.
I want to go to the interview as soon as possible cause its rolling admissions so im thinking no later then the end of sept.
so now im stuck cause Im guna be enrolled in 5 classes(im done all my pre-reqs) at Uni which start sept 7th then i'll have to miss class and go to the interview and I live in Canada so its like a 5 hour flight to PCO. and then I'll have to write the OAT.

But I don't want to delay the OAT or the interview because midterm week starts in the first week of october.
I'm so stressed out because I dont know If i can handle all of that.

IF you were me what would you do? or how would you balance it??

Members don't see this ad.

I registered to write it Oct 1st since I was taking classes all summer and did not have any time to study. my last class just finished on the 22nd of august and I also got a PCO interview.
I want to go to the interview as soon as possible cause its rolling admissions so im thinking no later then the end of sept.
so now im stuck cause Im guna be enrolled in 5 classes(im done all my pre-reqs) at Uni which start sept 7th then i'll have to miss class and go to the interview and I live in Canada so its like a 5 hour flight to PCO. and then I'll have to write the OAT.

But I don't want to delay the OAT or the interview because midterm week starts in the first week of october.
I'm so stressed out because I dont know If i can handle all of that.

IF you were me what would you do? or how would you balance it??

i think i would do OATs first and make sure i get a good grade and then go to PCO. OATs is much more important if you cram everything in which so much stress you might end up doing bad on OAT which might hurt your chances for getting into school. Having a interview in oct wont hurt you. they already called you for interview which is a good sign!!!! :thumbup: