oat study books

Started by dj1013
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dj1013

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the last OAT's I studied from the kaplan review books but i feel i have to take it again. can anyone tell me about good OAT review books that are out there?
 
dj1013 said:
For the last OAT's I studied from the kaplan review books but i feel i have to take it again. can anyone tell me about good OAT review books that are out there?


I used the princeton review mcat books. They were very helpful. I felt that the Kaplan books didnt go into detail enough.
 
I used the Kaplan MCAT book for the basic sciences...and the Lippincott OAT book (since that was all there was out there when I took it).

everyone feels they have to retake when they come out of it. (I thought I trashed it when I left the room)... but I did fine. (I'm sure most of you did too!)
 
dj1013 said:
For the last OAT's I studied from the kaplan review books but i feel i have to take it again. can anyone tell me about good OAT review books that are out there?

Kaplan review books are usually good enough to cover all the OAT material