OAT Study Content Questions

Y1114_

Reaction score
Hello All,

I was wondering what do you guys think about crackOAT 10 practice tests; and for those of you who have used it before: how does it compare to the actual OAT exam (similar, way off)?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I have been studying through the course since May and take my exam this coming Monday. I have to say the practice tests are very good and allow for your stress to lower as you get more comfortable with the pace of the exam. I don't know how it truly replicates to the actual exam but the reason I invested in it was that people swore by it and said it got them the score they wanted if not better. I have seen great progress in my studies using the course so I suggest investing in it if you can. I took the free Kaplan prep exam and scored significantly lower on it and felt like it was polar opposite to what I was seeing in my own studies, more so the difficulty which many other people taking the exam would agree. I have taken 5 full-length exams up to this point on CrackOAT and feel pretty solid going into my exam Monday. Let me know if you have any more questions in regards to the course!

I have been studying through the course since May and take my exam this coming Monday. I have to say the practice tests are very good and allow for your stress to lower as you get more comfortable with the pace of the exam. I don't know how it truly replicates to the actual exam but the reason I invested in it was that people swore by it and said it got them the score they wanted if not better. I have seen great progress in my studies using the course so I suggest investing in it if you can. I took the free Kaplan prep exam and scored significantly lower on it and felt like it was polar opposite to what I was seeing in my own studies, more so the difficulty which many other people taking the exam would agree. I have taken 5 full-length exams up to this point on CrackOAT and feel pretty solid going into my exam Monday. Let me know if you have any more questions in regards to the course!
Thank you for the input, I’ll take your advice. Please let me know how you did on the exam!! I wish you the best of luck ☺️☺️☺️

Reactions: 1 user