OAT Study Guides...Enough?

sportsdude00

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm planning on taking the OAT in about two months, and I've only taken bio 1. I have an MCAT review book, as well as an OAT review book. Do you think that studying those biology sections will be enough for the exam, or do I need more study materials? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone!
I'm planning on taking the OAT in about two months, and I've only taken bio 1. I have an MCAT review book, as well as an OAT review book. Do you think that studying those biology sections will be enough for the exam, or do I need more study materials? Thanks!

Find the subjects covered in your OAT review book and study those chapters from your textbooks. Take practice tests to help you focus on weaker areas. Kaplan practice tests+Kaplan Review Notes+biology textbook+many hours in the library=400. When I took the Kaplan diagnostic exam before I started studying, my bio score was the weakest of all my scores (310).

Look at the bottom line: find out what subjects are going to be on the OAT (hence, the OAT review book), and know them well (by studying it from a textbook, not a review book).