OAT study materials?

Started by Thom123
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thom123

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just wondering if anyone is selling their OAT Kaplan book or any good study books!!????
 
I?m also interested in buying OAT prep stuff. If you guys have books or CDs for sale you can just send me an email or PM me 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thom123 !

I have 2 Kaplan books: one is an in-class study guide and the other is a big fat "all you need to know for the OAT" book....
buy those and I'll throw in my flashcards to ya' for free...IM me.