OAT STUDY TIME

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jluv

Reaction score
Hi all,
How much time do I need to study for the OAT? Just to give you a bit more information, I go to a top 45 school and I have a 4.0 Sci and Cum GPA.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,
How much time do I need to study for the OAT? Just to give you a bit more information, I go to a top 45 school and I have a 4.0 Sci and Cum GPA.
Depends. Some can study for the OAT in 1-2 months. Others take more than 2 months. Depends on your situation and when you start studying for the exam. Also how well you remember and understand concepts from previous undergrad courses that are being tested on the OAT can also have an impact on how long you need to study for the OAT. But I'd say 3-4 months should be enough. Anything longer than that can be overkill for you mentally. In my case, I studied for the exam from August to December.

Depends. Some can study for the OAT in 1-2 months. Others take more than 2 months. Depends on your situation and when you start studying for the exam. Also how well you remember and understand concepts from previous undergrad courses that are being tested on the OAT can also have an impact on how long you need to study for the OAT. But I'd say 3-4 months should be enough. Anything longer than that can be overkill for you mentally. In my case, I studied for the exam from August to December.
Thank you.