OAT Studying Tips

Started by deleted1057601
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1057601

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone I am going to start studying for the OAT (I'm taking it in December). I was wondering if you all studied each section for a couple hours a day, or spent a couple weeks on one section?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I studied at least two subjects each day and found that to be the most efficient way for me. I think it's really important to not focus on a single subject for an extended period of time (i.e. only bio for 1 week). Otherwise, you'll probably forget the details of the other subjects. Plus, it keeps things interesting if you're hitting your brain with different topics! Good luck!