Oat topics vs OPT School

Started by EyeSpied
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EyeSpied

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering how much chem, Ochem, calc you actually have to deal with in Opt School?

I have been away from science for a while and have started the OAT cram prep for later this year. I have realized how much I hate both chem and Ochem
icon8.gif
and hope there is some light at the end of this self-induced torture.

Figured students and Grads would best be able to answer this.

Thanks,

<o> Spied
 
I'd say if you know at least a little bit of chemistry, you can stumble through biochem in optometry school. Worked for me. As far as calc goes, if you can figure how to take a number an find the inverse, you'll be a-ok.