OAT TopScore Pro

Lily08USF

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't know what it is, but I have found many mistakes that Topscore has given me. I tried to look everywhere to make sure that the answers they gave me are correllating with what i have learned. I have been assured that quite several answers that they said I was incorrect, was actually correct. They are confusing me quite a bit.

For instance, a Question like :
Analagous Structures are::: Dissimilar in Structure and dissimilar in origin, similar in Function.
Their answer is : Similar in Structure and dissimilar in origin.
Definition is : "Body part in different species that is similar in function but not in structure that evolved in response to a similar environmental challenge. "​

Tell me what do you guys think? For those who have used TopScore Pro to prepare for the test.

They have switched up many answers... ahhh.... This is annoying..... mess up the way how I think for a lot of things.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
i haven't found any errors in top score pro as of yet.

to answer your question about analagous structures, they are structures that are similar in function, but are not of the same origin. think bat wing and bird wing.

Yes, i am not dissagreeing with you. Topscore's answer is "similar in Structure, and dissimilar in origin."

I believe they have switched-swapped it around with Homologous. ;/ The term analogous structure suppose to be different in structure versus Homologouss===sameee Structure.... and again about the origin thing.

A simple concept like this can throw me off on the real test.

But yeah i just wanted to know if anyone else has found any other errors. =)

i haven't found any errors in top score pro as of yet.

to answer your question about analagous structures, they are structures that are similar in function, but are not of the same origin. think bat wing and bird wing.