OAT topscore vs. OAT achiever?

Started by deleted557498
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted557498

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I currently use Kaplan, chad's videos/quizzes, and oat destroyer but I need more practice. Should I get oat topscore or oat achiever? Which one is similar to the actual OAT?
 
I currently use Kaplan, chad's videos/quizzes, and oat destroyer but I need more practice. Should I get oat topscore or oat achiever? Which one is similar to the actual OAT?

Personally I didn’t like topscore...it was way too calculation based and a lot of the questions weren’t representative of what’s expected of you on the real thing. Kind of misleading. Acheiever is a lot harder than the exam but helps identify weak points.
 
Hey! I just took the OAT last week and debated getting achiever as well. I ended up not getting anything and just focused on destroyer problems and got a score 400TS/380AA. I recommend doing all the Chad quizzes over again (especially your weaknesses) until it becomes 2nd nature. The Ochem/Gen Chem on the actual OAT is pretty similar.