OAT v DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

illiniteeths

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken both the OAT and the DAT?

I was wondering how comparable the scores are. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey..I just read your post on what you though of the Dat compared to the OAT. My question is how much better is the curve..lol... Because I have personally takin my DAT a while back and I'm about to take my OAT. I want to know fairly how much better I will score.

All I know is the Kaplan class I took was both DAT and OAT and there were only two OAT people so they told us to go home for the first week when they did perceptual ability and almost forgot to teach us physics!

Hey..I just read your post on what you though of the Dat compared to the OAT. My question is how much better is the curve..lol... Because I have personally takin my DAT a while back and I'm about to take my OAT. I want to know fairly how much better I will score.

What did you get on the DAT? If you can remember your scores I can tell you roughly what that equates to on the OAT.

Take one or the other. Taking both means you don't know what you want to do with your life and thus should reconsider career choices.