Oat

Started by od2b
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

od2b

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When should we receive our OAT results from the 10/19 test? Do we receive the scores before the Optometry Schools?

Thanks.
 
I heard that we'd receive the scores the first week or two of December...

PCO told me that I'd probably receive the scores before they did -- or at least I'd get a look at them before they had a chance to review my file. They said that as soon as the scores arrive, they review the files of students that are waiting on them and make a decision as soon as possible.
 
No, the Optometry schools receive your score first! Then you get them a few days to a week later.

I took the test on 10/19th 2001, and schools had my scores by the last week of November/first week of December.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think what they must have meant was that I might get a chance to see the scores before they got around to reviewing my file...

The last week of Nov/first week of Dec is both very, very soon and yet so so far away!!!! 🙄
 
I called the oat testing department and they told me scores will be mailed out on Nov. 20th.
 
Now *there* is some forward thinking -- actually *calling* the OAT people to find out from them when they will be mailing the scores! 😉

This info is definitely worth a post of its own...