Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!
I have a question regarding quality of life after graduating medical school. Currently, I have a strong interest in the OB/GYN path - focusing on deliveries, clinical work, and potentially having my own practice someday - I'm also considering a fertility subspecialty. However, I would also like to get married and have a family at some point. If my future husband also had a demanding field, would family life be a possibility???
Thanks in advance! 🙂
- Kate
I have a question regarding quality of life after graduating medical school. Currently, I have a strong interest in the OB/GYN path - focusing on deliveries, clinical work, and potentially having my own practice someday - I'm also considering a fertility subspecialty. However, I would also like to get married and have a family at some point. If my future husband also had a demanding field, would family life be a possibility???
Thanks in advance! 🙂
- Kate



