OBBB and private loans

Started by Endo2021
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Endo2021

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How is everyone finding the private loan process? I can’t seem to get lower than a 7% interest rate without co signer and I don’t want to ask my siblings to be on the hook as co-signers.
Any tips or recommendations are appreciated.
 
Sadly, your interest rate is your interest rate. Either do not attend (which I recommend) or get prepared to be in significant financial debt with no safety net (unlike Federal loans).
 
You're about to get raked through the coals. You think 7% is low? Wait until these lenders charge 10-15% APR YoY to have them discharge you loan money.
 
Last edited: