Position Wanted OBGYN PGY1-2 WANTED plz..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sarah2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear friends,

I am writing here to ask if anyone can help me to find Preliminary OBGYN or any immediate opening. I am very hard working finished residency from Outside state, was appointed assistant lecturer after graduated from my residency. My GPA is 3.78 out of 4, most of my grades As-Bs. I have long dedication to obgyn. I have publications, currently working on 8 research project, all volunteer work. I am so tired and exhausted and some times i feel that i need to kill myself, even though i dont have Depression but this viscous circle has to ended. I have a good LOR and excel in my clinical experiences. I did not match last two year and i volunteer in research lab of obgyn until next match come. I have new baby and i am in bad financial state. My family is helping till i can stand on my foot. I will take whatever it takes to get into my passion again. I almost ran out of my money, i am totally on family support. I feel the psychological impact is harder than the hard work you are doing to proof yourself. I I need help. I have all my documents to proof everything, i have impressive C.V. but who cares.. it seems like people knows God only in Sunday when they are in the church ...No one is Fair...God Mercy ..

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.