OBGYN Rotation Order

Started by bk_iq
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bk_iq

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am given 3 choices for my 6 weeks OBGYN rotation. Which order of the six weeks is best for an MS3 who knows nothing about OBGYN?


Thanks for your help
 
Last edited:
Honestly I don't think it's really going to matter the order...you do such different stuff during each of those things (with the exception of night float...which is one of the reasons I like obgyn) that having one of those orders over the other isn't going to give you a leg up in terms of knowledge. If I were you though I might do the clinic one first because you might learn a little more of the basics there. But still...don't think it's going to make a huge difference.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad