Obs. hours in progress

Started by ateebo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ateebo

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have obs. hours planned but won't be started and completed until October. Should I send for the planned hours to get verified from the supervising PT? Or do I wait until it is actually completed to get it verified? I want schools to know that my inpatient hours are in progress and not missing. Thanks!
 
Don't wait to verify them! I'm was in a similar situation as you. I needed inpatient hours for TWU but I wouldn't have them complete until after their deadline. But in my case, I've started a few hours already, so right after my first day, I had the PT verify my hours like "2 hours complete, 38 planned" so schools could see that I plan to have X number of hours.

So unless you have applications due by October, you will be fine doing the same thing I did!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile