Observation hours question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jaybanks95

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently shadowed at a veterinary clinic where I observed canine therapy. I was working under a licensed physical therapist who has their certified canine rehabilitation practitioner (CCRP) certification. I was wondering whether this would be appropriate or even eligible to be included in my observation hours? I don't need the additional hours, I just think it could be an interesting and unique thing to include, especially because I really enjoyed it, and I was working directly with a licensed physical therapist. Thoughts?
 
YES it definitely qualifies at observation hours and some schools will probably count this as a different setting so definitely add this, it's something different!