Observation hours

Started by londregc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

londregc

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a quick question regarding reporting observation hours for ptcas and wanted to see if anyone could clear things up for me. So I will be applying this next cycle and recently just got a job as a PT Aide. I plan on working until next year when I hopefully start PT school. My question is, can I report my expected hours that I will have completed as an Aide by the time I would start the program or can I only report the hours I have completed so far?
 
Only the hours you've completed i believe, although there is a section for estimated hours from what i've been told.