Observation hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dobsonek

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I’m reapplying from last year. I chose to carry over my observation hours from the last cycle because I hadn’t gotten anymore. When I applied last cycle, I had just started working as a rehab tech, so I only had 30 completed hours in that setting (but I indicated that I had almost 1000 still planned). I just noticed (after already submitting an app) that it still shows me only having completed 29 in that setting, even though I continued to work there until I was furloughed back in March (I’d accumulated over 1000 hours by that point). Should I just leave it as is and then add a new section of observation hours once I go back to work (which should hopefully be soon!)? I can’t believe I didn’t notice it before :X3:

Members don't see this ad.

When is the deadline for your application? If time allows, update/ask PT to verify your hours maybe 1 month prior to the deadline unless it's a rolling admission.

When is the deadline for your application? If time allows, update/ask PT to verify your hours maybe 1 month prior to the deadline unless it's a rolling admission.
The issue is I already submitted an application