Observerships for foregin Students

Started by dapp93
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dapp93

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear med-students:
I'm a med student from Chile willing to pursue an observership in the US.
I'm currently in 4th year and having ended this year I will have my Internal Medicine and Surgery courses approved. This is why I think this is the perfect opportunity for me to consolidate my knowledge.

Have you heard of any med-school known for accepting foreign Observers/Shadowers, specifically for Internal Medicine? I was initially thinking of East Coast, having relatives in NYC, but I'd like to see different alternatives.

I'd be very grateful if you could help me out 🙂 !