Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm stuck on this obstacle overcome essay. I don't have any specific obstacle that's defined my life (or really any major obstacles) and I'm wondering if more personal stuff would make an ok topic.
-I'm thinking of writing about self-doubt/anxiety and how I've worked through it with a few examples. This is my most honest topic and it really has been something of a defining feature of my life, but does this show too much personal weakness. I don't want to give schools the idea that I can't handle med school.
-I worked as a field research assistant for a semester during classes, which entailed going to farms 1-2 hours away at 4am on school days and all day on weekends. I could make a case for time management, dealing with a tough situation, but It's not super original.
Anyone have any advise or thoughts on either idea?
-I'm thinking of writing about self-doubt/anxiety and how I've worked through it with a few examples. This is my most honest topic and it really has been something of a defining feature of my life, but does this show too much personal weakness. I don't want to give schools the idea that I can't handle med school.
-I worked as a field research assistant for a semester during classes, which entailed going to farms 1-2 hours away at 4am on school days and all day on weekends. I could make a case for time management, dealing with a tough situation, but It's not super original.
Anyone have any advise or thoughts on either idea?