Occupational and preventive medicine

Started by emidesu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

emidesu

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I graduated medical school in 2011 and am taking this year off and going through the match for traditional internship now. I am interested in Occupational and Preventive Medicine but there is no forum category for it- I thought perhaps some residents would be hanging out here.
I have a number of questions. The foremost is that I am excited about the field but there is only one program within commuting distance and I'm dealing with a husband, two cats, a house and a business. One thing I was wondering is whether, if I chose a good local program, I could do the MPH first in my hometown and move to the residency location for the clinical part.