This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FloridafutureOT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I am not sure if it is allowed to post these types of things here but in preparation for one of my Level II Fieldwork experiences in a Neuro setting I made these reference cards and I thought other students/fieldwork educators or even OTs themselves might find these useful!

For now I am just offering it as a PDF download that you can have easily/cheaply printed/laminated at any local print/copy store but if there is enough interest I am open to offering a fully made version to ship as well.
1f642.png

Good luck to everyone with their respective endeavors and thank you all for being such lovely people and supporting a profession that is SO amazing!

Occupational Therapy Neuro Reference Cards ***PDF DOWNLOAD***

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! I am not sure if it is allowed to post these types of things here but in preparation for one of my Level II Fieldwork experiences in a Neuro setting I made these reference cards and I thought other students/fieldwork educators or even OTs themselves might find these useful!

For now I am just offering it as a PDF download that you can have easily/cheaply printed/laminated at any local print/copy store but if there is enough interest I am open to offering a fully made version to ship as well.
1f642.png

Good luck to everyone with their respective endeavors and thank you all for being such lovely people and supporting a profession that is SO amazing!

Occupational Therapy Neuro Reference Cards ***PDF DOWNLOAD***
UPDATE: A physical version of these cards are now available on my shop in addition to a few badge buddy types with more ideas in the works!
Occupational Therapy Neuro Reference Cards ***Physical Item***