OCD question about FA 2005/2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quideam

Too tired to complain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So here's a pretty OCD question... my FA 2005 is pretty marked up - lots of notes, highlighting, etc. I was wondering if I should bother buying the 2006? I mean, how much different/updated could it be? What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

quideam said:
So here's a pretty OCD question... my FA 2005 is pretty marked up - lots of notes, highlighting, etc. I was wondering if I should bother buying the 2006? I mean, how much different/updated could it be? What do you guys think?

I have OCD. I'm buyin the '06 version next week. :D

forget the 2006 and stick with your "notes"-added FA.

is it true that fa 2006 is organ system based??? thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
quideam said:

if they are your notes and highlighting - it would probably help to keep it vs. get a new one... but if they're someone else's - maybe its worth it to get the 2006 - since it is a new format and all...

i am totally anal retentive and ended up buying my own BRS physio, ridiculously simple, and FA - even though i had a copy from someone else... those were heavily highlighted, but to me it was worth the extra bucks to get a clean copy to put my own stuff and highlighting in...