Ochem / Chem readiness

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rikroh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I can go through all of chad's quizzes for ochem / chem with 3-4 mistakes on each subject, does that indicate I am good to go for their respective DAT sections? I'm getting 70%+ correct on destroyer as well. :thumbup:

Taking the exam this Saturday! I'm really excited to get this all behind me but slightly nervous at the same time! Any last minute study tips appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I felt that destroyer ochem was a bit overkill. It was definitely good, and I would recommend anyone to get it. So if your doing well on that, great.

You'll probably do well on both general and ochem if you just brush up on those that you missed with your remaining time. Be confident, and work carefully.

Take a practice exam and see how you do, compare your scores to others on SDN and that should give you an idea on where you stand.

Hope that helps

Take a practice exam and see how you do, compare your scores to others on SDN and that should give you an idea on where you stand.

Hope that helps

I do pretty well on them. I ask because I've read that most people feel that chad's quizzes were closest to the real deal.

No need to be an ass.

Last edited:
You should be good to go. Just make sure you review the topics of the 30% that you answered incorrectly. Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk