Ochem/gen chem

Started by lahuynh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lahuynh

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to start studying for the PCATs but I don't really want to take the Kaplan review courses. They are way too pricey.

1. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good sources to study Ochem, genchem, and biology.

2. would using the MCAT biology, ochem, and gen chem comprehensive study material be enough or too much even? Thanks!
 
Buy the Pearson practice tests. They are totally awesome. Wish I'd bought them first before wasting a bunch of money on review material that isn't very useful.
 
McGraw has very good review for Ochem and Bio, IMO.
Kaplan book has a few good chapters to study for GenBio.
If you get a hold of Collin's package, the questions in there are similar to what the real PCAT will ask. Studying Collin's package will narrow down what you need to focus in.