OChem Lab Study material??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ASPEN'S NIGHTMARE

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ve finished all of chads gen Chem and am 2 chapters away from finishing chad’s OChem videos (free version) and I still haven’t seen any lab content except spectra!

I took the first test on Bootcamp for OChem and they had questions about TLC and stuff and I forgot all of it [emoji51]

What did you guys use to study for lab material for OChem?? Oh and Bio too with all those microscope questions?? I see other posts on here saying chad covers OChem lab material but I don’t see any of these videos on his website?

I take my DAT in a week and a half please help [emoji51]


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile