OChem on PCAT?

Started by meddy15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

meddy15

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just started studying for the October PCAT about a week ago, and I have been using MCAT books for the science material and I wanted to know what kind of orgo will be on the PCAT. I bought the Kaplan PCAT review and it has only one chapter on orgo and it deals with nomenclature and other basic stuff but no reactions. Do we have to know ANY reactions at all for organic on the PCAT???
 
really? I thought it was more ochem 2 material with all the functional group reactions and aromatic rather than say alkene, alkyne reactions. At least i thought so in January.