Ochem Studying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Steelersfan2009

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I have a solid month left and I'm mainly going to use it for Ochem and Verbal.. I've done the rest.

I have TBR TPR and EK handy.. I usually get around 10-11 on Diag Bio sections and I do miss some ochem questions.

Which set do you guys advise me to go with? TBR seems to be a lot of stuff and I know I could finish TPR + EK combined in less than a week.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

so I have a solid month left and I'm mainly going to use it for Ochem and Verbal.. I've done the rest.

I have TBR TPR and EK handy.. I usually get around 10-11 on Diag Bio sections and I do miss some ochem questions.

Which set do you guys advise me to go with? TBR seems to be a lot of stuff and I know I could finish TPR + EK combined in less than a week.

Thanks

any useful info would be appreciate it.

Thanks

Thanks

Ive heard 1. TBR 2. EK