OCPM and Notetaking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sguiliana

OCPM Class of 2013
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys @ OCPM. I've had very good note taking skills in undergrad and was wondering if you really need to take notes @ OCPM since all of the notes are online....just wondering...thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Notes are usually available to you inclass per the secretarial pool. On some occasions they may not be available due to not beimg printed out in time for the lect. Foremost it is always important to make sure u listen or attend the lecture to get all of the details. Last time I knew of they were not available online, only they syllabus and notes for certain classes such as lower extremity anatomy..... Gl

we have all lectures recorded via a service called mediasite, and if you miss a class you can watch it online, and the notes are right there. you just cant print them from mediasite.

Members don't see this ad :)
note the disclaimer you agree too before signing onto mediasite states that you will not reproduce or print the material straight from the program .... not that it is a big deal just fyi

note the disclaimer you agree too before signing onto mediasite states that you will not reproduce or print the material straight from the program .... not that it is a big deal just fyi

yea, i said that you cant print material off mediasite...