OCPM students....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shadesofgrey

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I turned in my deposit to attend OCPM, but have started getting some negative perspectives on the school through PMs and what not. I know every school has problems and you have to take charge of your education to succeed, but nevertheless I would love to get some additional feedback on the school. If you attend OCPM please let me know how your experience has been thus far, and if you would do it again. Feel free to PM if you prefer.

Thanks so much

Members don't see this ad.

I turned in my deposit to attend OCPM, but have started getting some negative perspectives on the school through PMs and what not. I know every school has problems and you have to take charge of your education to succeed, but nevertheless I would love to get some additional feedback on the school. If you attend OCPM please let me know how your experience has been thus far, and if you would do it again. Feel free to PM if you prefer.

Thanks so much
I would try contacting the school to get some contact information from students. Talk to as many students as you can. Also, check facebook groups from the Ohio school to ask more people.

Thanks so much

My experience at OCPM has been nothing but positive.

Members don't see this ad :)
My experience at OCPM has been nothing but positive.

Care to elaborate? It's a top choice for me as well, but after reading some of the threads in this forum, I'm having my doubts...

Care to elaborate? It's a top choice for me as well, but after reading some of the threads in this forum, I'm having my doubts...

The facility is top notch, the Professors and Doctors are first class, and the faculty bends over backwards to accommodate our whiny demands.

I would have to agree with MusicManMike. This site can provide some good information but I would take everything with a grain of salt. There is no substitute for gathering your information first hand.

I would have to agree with MusicManMike. This site can provide some good information but I would take everything with a grain of salt. There is no substitute for gathering your information first hand.

You sir/ma'am will go far in life.

I wish this site didn't exist. It is a cesspool of constant negativity. Once you live through school for a while, and actually know other students at other schools, you realize that there is no need for all of the negativity. If you liked it enough on the interview to put down a deposit, then you should go with it. To be sure, go back and visit again though, I'm sure they'd love to have you for a visit.

I wish this site didn't exist. It is a cesspool of constant negativity. Once you live through school for a while, and actually know other students at other schools, you realize that there is no need for all of the negativity. If you liked it enough on the interview to put down a deposit, then you should go with it. To be sure, go back and visit again though, I'm sure they'd love to have you for a visit.

Your negativity towards this site is duly noted. You see what I did there?