This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hr1900

Reaction score
2 weeks till the scores are released

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
My unexpired permit link disappeared. I know everyone says it means nothing, but I’m going to choose believe it means I passed. That way I’ll get better sleep tonight. :sleep:

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not done with other steps and I took exam on July 24th, 2018.

My permit disappeared.

So scared about the result. Any idea what time we are going to get the result?

My unexpired permit link disappeared. I know everyone says it means nothing, but I’m going to choose believe it means I passed. That way I’ll get better sleep tonight. :sleep:

Any particular reports as to relation between disapp of link and failing the exam? From what I have read about folks who passed with their links disappeared. Also read about folks who passed with their links active. But didn't hear people who failed even after disappearance of link.

Any particular reports as to relation between disapp of link and failing the exam? From what I have read about folks who passed with their links disappeared. Also read about folks who passed with their links active. But didn't hear people who failed even after disappearance of link.

Agreed. I think the consensus is that such a high percentage of people pass, and people who fail are usually not excited about posting about it, so we can't be sure what the permit link disappearing means.

What dp you exactky mean by disappearance of the permit link?

Sent from my G8142 using SDN mobile

upload_2018-10-9_7-5-47.png
The button that says "print permit" is no longer available

Members don't see this ad :)
I tried to register for the cs again now , but i am not allowed . I am told that i am already registered . I dont know if that means something , or means I passed the exam. Anyone has an idea?

I tried to register for the cs again now , but i am not allowed . I am told that i am already registered . I dont know if that means something , or means I passed the exam. Anyone has an idea?

I tried it yesterday and I had the same result... I really don't know what does it mean

Okay, guys! It is my 2do attempt, in my first attempt my permanent link disappeared and I tried to register and I couldn't register to step 2cs again and either way, I failed, the only trick that worked was the step 3 registration I never could do it but now it is not working

Reactions: 1 users
Okay, guys! It is my 2do attempt, in my first attempt my permanent link disappeared and I tried to register and I couldn't register to step 2cs again and either way, I failed, the only trick that worked was the step 3 registration I never could do it but now it is not working

Well, that settles the debate about the permit disappearing. I’m nervous now because I had a pounding headache all day for my exam and got hardly any sleep the night before.

I’m sending out positive vibes to everyone waiting for their results!

Well, that settles the debate about the permit disappearing. I’m nervous now because I had a pounding headache all day for my exam and got hardly any sleep the night before.

I’m sending out positive vibes to everyone waiting for their results!

Yeah this settles the debate and of course disturbed the hornet's nest in my mind. I'm getting and more scared every passing second. Hope my heart doesn't stop.

Thank you for confirming. Any smidgen of hope I had is gone, but it's always better to drive out false hopes.

Thank you for confirming. Any smidgen of hope I had is gone, but it's always better to drive out false hopes.

I have also seen in another thread that a student who failed her exam had a similar story of permit being removed.

Also it makes logical sense for the permit to be removed days before your result coz you have to apply for a new permit if you fail.

This has to be the longest and most excruciating wait of our lives. Less than 24 hours to go now

Took exam late August. Checked permit on Sunday night and it wasn't there, I remember it being there I think 1 week prior to that. Tried to sign up for Step 3 today and am getting the "not eligible" can't sign up thing like the rest of you. Man I was feeling good about the permit disappearing but now I'm scared all over again lol, tomorrow can't come soon enough

In the past, folks reported the FSMB Step 3 application change at 9 AM EST. However, on an SDN thread of people waiting for August score reports, several people reported not seeing any FSMB change.

I'm not seeing any change on my end (Monday after 9am EST). This, despite, the fact that I have already received Steps 1 & 2 CK + my Step 2 CS box on the NBME site is clear (aka "permit gone" aka the only link I can click is "Full Details").
Perhaps "the trick" is no more.

I'm in the same exact boat

I took the exam in LA last week of July. My permit disappeared soon after the exam, approximately three days. Unless they scored my exam in the one or two days subsequent to me taking the test, I’m pretty sure the permit going away means nothing.

I took the exam in LA last week of July. My permit disappeared soon after the exam, approximately three days. Unless they scored my exam in the one or two days subsequent to me taking the test, I’m pretty sure the permit going away means nothing.
Mine disappeared few days after the exam also

Anyone tried going on cs calender and scheduling ? Im getting message i'm not registered for the exam but i took the exam in august of this year. Obviously my permit is already used for august exam period. :shrug:

Y
Anyone tried going on cs calender and scheduling ? Im getting message i'm not registered for the exam but i took the exam in august of this year. Obviously my permit is already used for august exam period. :shrug:
yes! The same for me

I took my Cs on august 16th. Reporting is from 10/10-11/7. Does anyone know what are my chances of getting the grade tomorrow?