October Comlex I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tcom200901

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hear the October COMLEX I scores are out. How did folks do?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I am also interested to hear...especially since VCOM 2007 just took it.

Members don't see this ad :)
avanb803 said:
not so super from what i've heard

I'm just curious to see what you've heard. I go to VCOM and everyone that I have talked to has passed the COMLEX from the Class of 2007. Sounds a bit conflicting.

DMBmatty08 said:
I'm just curious to see what you've heard. I go to VCOM and everyone that I have talked to has passed the COMLEX from the Class of 2007. Sounds a bit conflicting.

Usually the school will go ahead and release their performance. How many did you ask? Any idea what your mean was?

I also go to VCOM and am in the '07 class. I was pretty much an average student and passed the COMLEX, but did not do as well as I had hoped. I was definitely in the lower portion of the %iles on the COMLEX and I studied pretty hard for this exam. I know many classmates that passed and several that failed as well. My guess is that the school as a whole probably didn't do as well as everyone hoped, but they will in the end. The school will support those that need to repeat the exam so that they will be able to pass the next time around. It's a new school, with lots of new faculty, but they are working hard to address areas that need improvement and they are supporting students to succeed. To my knowledge nobody has released a school pass rate and I probably wouldn't hold my breath if you're waiting for it to come from the school. My guess is probably 75% pass rate--BUT that is PURE speculation.

Yeah i wonder if these students will match. It kinda looks bad failing step 1 the first time... But who knows?