October PCAT Format

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmengineer

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it has been awhile since the last time I took the pcat, just want to clarify and dont want any surprise on this oct test day, is this the correct format of the pcat:

  1. writing I
  2. verbal reasoning
  3. reading comprehensive
  4. chemistry
  5. BREAK
  6. writing II
  7. biology
  8. quantitative
is this how the pcat goes?
 
it has been awhile since the last time I took the pcat, just want to clarify and dont want any surprise on this oct test day, is this the correct format of the pcat:

  1. writing I
  2. verbal ability
  3. biology
  4. chemistry
  5. BREAK
  6. writing II
  7. reading comprehension
  8. quantitative ability
is this how the pcat goes?

as corrected and emphasized🙂