October PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cycloketocaine

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the PCAT in June and got a 64 composite (mainly because I didnt study) , but I plan to study hard for the Oct PCAT. I have a 3.52 overall GPA with an Associates degree in Bio, and a really strong pre req GPA (3.72). My question is, since my PCAT score sucked, will my app be thrown out because of it (the new score wont come till later) or will I still have a chance??? Thanks!!! 😕
 
cycloketocaine said:
I took the PCAT in June and got a 64 composite (mainly because I didnt study) , but I plan to study hard for the Oct PCAT. I have a 3.52 overall GPA with an Associates degree in Bio, and a really strong pre req GPA (3.72). My question is, since my PCAT score sucked, will my app be thrown out because of it (the new score wont come till later) or will I still have a chance??? Thanks!!! 😕


Not to make u upset or anything, last yr i had the same prob. I talked to t of the interview staff to review the reason why i got rejected and she said bc of my 66% pcat score... 🙁 i'm trying to improve it this yr.. retake this Oct too... gud luck 👍
 
BABY_GHOST said:
Not to make u upset or anything, last yr i had the same prob. I talked to t of the interview staff to review the reason why i got rejected and she said bc of my 66% pcat score... 🙁 i'm trying to improve it this yr.. retake this Oct too... gud luck 👍


did you ever retake the PCAT after the 66% score?
 
ChemistI said:
did you ever retake the PCAT after the 66% score?

Will retake this Oct 😀
Wish me luck y'all ... I just hope I can improve my verbal and Biol score cuz Math and Chem are gud enuf