Odd AADSAS Status Update at UCSF

Started by bc31
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bc31

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am checking my AADSAS regularly now and today, I found something weird. My status at UCSF has been "updated" from Invited for Interview to Received/Under Review. I interviewed there on December 5th. Anyone have a clue what this means? My only guesses are that either it means they have me in their "pending" queue or they accidentally changed it to that and meant to change it to Accepted, Declined, or Wait-listed.

Anyone get a similar update or know something about it?
 
yea, it simply means you are under review for acceptance, waitlist, or rejection after your interview. Atleast thats what happened to my AADSAS status after i interviewed there.
 
there have been other threads like this earlier in the cycle. it seems like everyone's status changed back but it doesn't indicate anything other than the committee has to review you after an interview.
 
Oh ok, thanks guys. Sorry about the repeat, I looked and couldn't find that ealier post.