You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ODU Applicants
Started by smitc050
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nope haven't heard anything thus far
Still nothing... patiently waiting... My academic update still hasn't been approved and I submitted around the second to last week of Dec... Hoping that gets approved soon too!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still nothing... patiently waiting... My academic update still hasn't been approved and I submitted around the second to last week of Dec... Hoping that gets approved soon too!!
Yeah I wonder if they're just waiting for all of the academic updates to come through
Just heard from ODU. Wait listed. Anyone else hear anything?
I got a letter yesterday saying that I was waitlisted as well
I got a letter yesterday saying that I was waitlisted as well
I didn't even get a letter for it, I ended up calling the office. The guy there told me that if I hadn't heard a yes or a no, it meant I was waitlisted, and hopefully I'll hear something back.
Does anyone know how many people get pulled up from their waitlist?
I didn't even get a letter for it, I ended up calling the office. The guy there told me that if I hadn't heard a yes or a no, it meant I was waitlisted, and hopefully I'll hear something back.
Does anyone know how many people get pulled up from their waitlist?
Yeah I called up there a little over a week ago and they told me the same thing. Then I got the official letter yesterday.
I know they didn't end up pulling anyone from their wait list last year so I'm not going to get my hopes up
Yeah I called up there a little over a week ago and they told me the same thing. Then I got the official letter yesterday.
I know they didn't end up pulling anyone from their wait list last year so I'm not going to get my hopes up
That sucks. "/ I was really hoping to stay local.
guess that's good to know... kind of disappointing, but at least it's an update. I haven't received anything yet so I guess I will call the office tomorrow
do they rank the waitlist or is it at random?
I don't know, but if you find out, be sure to update us!do they rank the waitlist or is it at random?
I called yesterday because I still have yet to get an acceptance/rejection letter, and after speaking with someone about my application I can assume I am on the waitlist at this point. I asked if there is a ranking and he said they stopped doing that a few years ago, but there is a high medium and low category of applicants... He said they close their period by the end of the Spring semester/May since classes begin in June.
Crossing fingers, but not getting my hopes up because this was the last school I was waiting for and I was rejected from the rest.
Crossing fingers, but not getting my hopes up because this was the last school I was waiting for and I was rejected from the rest.