ODU DPT: anyone been accepted/rejected?

Started by bdizzle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bdizzle

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if anyone out there who applied to old dominion university via PTCAS has recieved an acceptance or rejection letter from them? I am waiting anxiously and am curious if others are too!
 
I applied to old dominion as well! I received an email before the holidays that they received all of my information, etc, etc, and that had started to review process of all of the applications. But since then I haven't heard anything! So it has been like 3 mos since I have heard anything from them! Let me know if you hear something and I'll do the same!
 
Yea I got the same e-mail...I will def let you know if I hear something. Thanks for responding!