#of acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MikeSD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When a school says they accepted 100 applicants. Does that include people who got accepted but declined?

Members don't see this ad.

They normally accept more than the number enrolled.

if thats the case, does anyone know how big the class is for NECO? Their website says they accept 100+. So if their class size is 100, they should grant more than 100+ admissions

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the link. So They accept 222 hundred people last year and only 110 decided to go. I guess the key question is, how many people do they interview?

from last year's stats, it does look like the chance of acceptance after interview is good, but you also have to consider that it is VERY late in the cycle and we dont know how many seats have been accepted. I dont want to kill or bring anyone's hope up too high but most schools are full by now and are interviewing for their alternatives.

I called NECO and they said they are a little more then half full.

Hey MikeSD...your inbox is full! I have an interview at NECO on March 30th...I don't think i'm going...i'll let you know when i cancel the interview...hopefully, you are allowed to fill my spot..

hey,

How come the GPA requirement is so low ?

Can I get my Doctor of Optometry from NECO and work in Canada ?

Thanks