Off by 2 months in my end date for a job, what do I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yogurtpimple

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was reading through my application for AMCAS and TMDSAS and just realized I accidentally put my end date as September instead of July for a job I worked.

Problem is that this was a 2 month temporary contract position. The total hours I calculated are over 3 months. I worked this job over a year ago and honestly forgot my end date until I looked over W2s.

Should I reach out to AMCAS and schools to correct the error? It was an engineering job.
 
Last edited:
Hungry Food GIF