Off-Topic: Blogs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eaglemeag

Tufts University V'10
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I had an idea a while back and was wondering if I could get some feedback. What do you guys think of a web-listing of vet student blogs? Personally, I think it would be incredibly helpful to pre-vets, as they'd get to see what vet school is really like, maybe even at the school to which they aspire. I know *I* found a few (after lots of searching) of the schools I was interested in, and it's helped give me a more realistic view of what to expect this fall.

I'd plan on getting permission from all blog owners before listing their websites. I know a lot of school administrators are using the internet to find out about their students, and I wouldn't want my site to incriminate someone, so listing one's own blog would be purely optional. (I've thought about listing my own blog... but I'm not totally sure I'd want my own name on it, you know?)

Do you guys think this is something worthwhile to put together? Or completely pointless and useless? If you do think it would be useful to future students, can you suggest some good blogs?

Members don't see this ad.