Off Topic- Good Books

Started by ekchad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ekchad

C/O 2014 Holy Cow!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone ever read Water for Elephants? I really enjoyed it and was wondering if people knew other veterinary related books that they would like to share.

Brief background to WfE: A near Cornell vet grad has to drop out when his parents die. Its during the Great Depression and he can't find work so when he jumps on a train it turns out he's on the train of a traveling circus. Interesting things happen.

I highly highly recommend the book but its been a little while since I've read it so I don't recall great detail, just that I enjoyed it.