Offer Made

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

little Buddy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so I interviewed at BU last cycle and haven't this cycle. On my aadsas protal it says check back dec. but on the mobile it says offer made. Also, Indiana says the same thing on aadsas but says application denied on the mobile and was confirmed by email a while ago. Anyone care to speculate on this?

Members don't see this ad.

Wait so you didn't interview at BU this cycle but it still says offer made??

it appears aadsas mobile is updating two days early for some schools. Sounds like you are in at BU! Congrats

Members don't see this ad :)
Hm that's strange, I guess you'll just have to wait until Monday

That is weird! Now I have concerns of what offer made for BU actually means...from what I understand you have to be interviewed for current cycle to get offer, but you never know that would be awesome If you got in !

Yea I mean I interviewed last cycle. There are a few schools that do that but mostly for 4.0 30DAT kinda people I am assuming. I Don't think it means anything but would be sweet if it did. I'm guess it is a mistake or it was a mistake that they never invited me for an interview.

Hey someone just PM'ed me, seems like there is a common glitch for any one wait listed at Boston last year, they have offer made on the mobile....But all in all its better for us to not jump to any conclusions about the portal for any of our statuses

sorry little buddy i read ur post too quickly. good luck with the rest of ur apps

Who knows maybe everyone on the wait list from last year is in....all this means is that none of us can now jump to conclusions, thank you for letting me know, going back to the library lol!

They are getting a phone call on Monday lol. They haven't updated my aadsas since 7/23

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol either you are phoning them on monday....or getting a letter from them on Sunday at midnight! GL and cheers!

Hmmm Columbia says check back on my computer but on mobile it says waitlisted...that sucks

offer made in BU...hopefully it's not false hope...denied at NOVA...

Hey someone just PM'ed me, seems like there is a common glitch for any one wait listed at Boston last year, they have offer made on the mobile....But all in all its better for us to not jump to any conclusions about the portal for any of our statuses

Do you know if they interviewed this year?

Could "offer made" on Mobile app be synonymous to "check back 12/3" on the normal site? Nothing official 'til Monday, I suppose.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvgJEznqtms[/YOUTUBE]

Ok so I interviewed at BU last cycle and haven't this cycle. On my aadsas protal it says check back dec. but on the mobile it says offer made. Also, Indiana says the same thing on aadsas but says application denied on the mobile and was confirmed by email a while ago. Anyone care to speculate on this?

Dude are you just messing with our heads with the variations in which the statement, blanking, webstar, acceptance, denied are posted and where they are posted???

There is no way anyone would have the status,"Offer made" without an interview from that school, this cycle.
Unless it is one of the biggest mistake the school has made in administration and you got in without an interview.

I was waitlisted last year. They only interview you once. It's legit.

There's a bunch of schools that only interview once where you can get an acceptance later. Creighton is another one.

An awesome surprise no doubt. I wasn't aware they did this but it makes it that much better.

Creighton is even stranger though, they often accept people with NO interview

Congrats! So is it truly safe to say that if we had an "Offer Made" earlier that we are definitely getting an acceptance? :xf: Waiting for confirmation is killing me! I'm supposed to be working on a term project and can't focus!

Yea i have exams this week and finals the week after. Finish strong and chill for the next 6 months.

Yea i have exams this week and finals the week after. Finish strong and chill for the next 6 months.

I have a term project due this week and one next week and then finals next week as well. And I wish I could chill for 6 months but I have a full semester in the spring. Gotta finish my BA. Anyway, I can't wait for midnight 12/3 to get here so I can seriously celebrate without the cautious side of it. ;)

little buddy, what are your stats?

Congrats! That is awesome news. Would you attend BU?