Offering $280 TBR Sciences if shipped and delivered by this Friday

Started by solandra
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

solandra

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking for TBR books for Orgo I and II, Gen Chem I and II, Physics I and II (after 2009 please), and Bio I and II. I would obviously prefer for the books to be completely unmarked, but will consider copies in any condition.

I am willing to pay $260 total including shipping if the books are delivered to me by this Friday. This is more than I would be paying if I ordered the books new from the TBR site.

If you could please PM me if you are willing to sell your books to me, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
I am looking for TBR books for Orgo I and II, Gen Chem I and II, Physics I and II (after 2009 please), and Bio I and II. I would obviously prefer for the books to be completely unmarked, but will consider copies in any condition.

I am willing to pay $260 total including shipping if the books are delivered to me by this Friday. This is more than I would be paying if I ordered the books new from the TBR site.

If you could please PM me if you are willing to sell your books to me, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!


You would be paying $260 before shipping if you bought them new from TBR.