Offering $325 for a full Berkeley Review Set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mattguy007

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would really like to get my hands on a set of the Berkeley Review books (2011 or newer). Offering $325 plus shipping for the set. Also, willing to buy other materials like EK or Kaplan on top of the BR.
 
I would really like to get my hands on a set of the Berkeley Review books (2011 or newer). Offering $325 plus shipping for the set. Also, willing to buy other materials like EK or Kaplan on top of the BR.

I have a full set of BR materials I am willing to sell for $325 (2012 edition and still in new condition, maybe some fingerprints). Also a full set of EK that I am selling for $150 (admittedly, the EK books aren't in the best shape, but it's the content that counts, right? I don't mean to make them sound poor, but they're definitely in used condition.) Full set of EK means I have the VR 101 passages book and also the 1001 books. I have pics of both sets that I can send your way if need be. Just let me know and we can set something up.