Official 2006 MD/PhD Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
to follow up on gagenheim's post, this is a message board to discuss the MD/PhD career and admissions process. It's kind of frustrating for those of us sitting on zero acceptances to see people who do not add anything tangible in terms of discussion to this board other than to post their interviews and acceptances. This isn't meant to be a jab at titan because there are lots of people like this, and I don't think people are "showing off" or "flaunting" but this is a stressful process and stressed out people could certainly interpret it as such.

I have nothing wrong with people coming to these forums and just reading/lurking but I'm puzzled as to why someone would bother posting about their interviews and acceptances without posting about anything else.

that's my 2 cents, but congratulations to you all, you've earned it. And if nothing changed today, I would go to WashU for MD and try to transfer in MSTP, which is not a bad option to have.

Members don't see this ad.

SeventhSon: That was a bit harsh, but I understand where you're coming from. It is very frustrating being denied over and over again.

Titan: Congratulations! I think it's normal that people feel a little envious when someone has received something that they haven't. When someone receives much (as you have), and others not so much, those who haven't also get a sense of each triumph meaning less to you (since you have so many) than it does to them (since they have few or none). I think you could help the forum, though, if you could post your MDApplicants or better yet describe some of the major points of your application as a post (GPA, extracurriculars, pubs, what you discussed in your essays, #/types of research projects, recs, clinical experience, MCAT, timeline of the applications, interviews/interviewers, etc). This would help those of us who have not been so successful to better understand our weaknesses when compared to someone very successful; in particular, it would help future applicants. It's obvious that your application/interviews has been pleasing to all the top schools (whereas some other people have some top ten interviews, but not all), so seeing your app/stats would really help other applicants better understand what it is that all the top schools find appealing.

ChyLn: I'd say you're in a rather similar 'situation' to Titan here. ;)

mercaptovizadeh said:
SeventhSon: That was a bit harsh, but I understand where you're coming from. It is very frustrating being denied over and over again.

Eh I don't take it personally. I was denied to all the top schools for undergrad due to the fact I really didn't go above and beyond in terms of taking AP classes, etc. and my SAT was great but not amazing. Bottom line is that the pedigree of the school you go to only matters so much, what's more important is what YOU do with the opportunity you have been given.

I think I proved to be more successful as an undergrad than those schools who denied me as an undergrad would have guessed, and let me say (as cautiously and humbly as I can) that I firmly believe that I'll do it again. We'll never escape being judged... you can have an incredible research idea but be denied for funding by the NIH because your idea may be too radical or you aren't well-established... it's something that's better to get used to sooner than later.

edit: for the record let it be known i've seen titan's md applicants, and yes she deserves every acceptance she's gotten.

Members don't see this ad :)
It should be noted that Titan has posted her mdapplicants link in the past, I believe on the interview thread (which is no longer viewable?). I will not post it here in case she wishes that it not be.

I think the jealousy needs to stop. While I personally do not understand one's motivation for posting only their interview/acceptance results and not contributing to the message board in other ways, we shouldn't pass judgment or speculate on their reasons for doing so.

I also do not think that some people should refer to this process as a crapshoot, as many do. If you take a look at Titan's profile, her application is flat-out better than anybody else on here. Her GPA, MCAT, research and EC's leave absolutely nothing to be desired. Thus she receives acceptances. Other applicants have holes in their applications and therefore do not receive as many acceptances. I think anybody with 3.9+, 37+, 3+years research, good EC's and a vibrant personality from a top-10 undergrad would be experiencing success similar to Titan. She simply did everything that an MSTP committee could ask for or desire in an applicant. While the differences of .1 or .2 GPA and 3 or 4 points on the MCAT and a year or two of research don't seem very important to us (and probably aren't, as I note below), they do enhance Titan's application enough to set her apart from the vast majority of other applicants. That's just the way it is--I think people need to stop whining about the random aspect of this process and simply admit that often the best application wins. I'm not saying this is just, but it is what it is.

With all that said, I think even Titan would agree that the slight differences in her application that make her very much more attractive to MSTP's are not going to make a huge difference as to how successful she will be at the next level. This comes back to your point, SeventhSon. One's success in college correlates with success in MSTP training and beyond, but that is all. One's success from here on out will depend on how hard they work and some luck. I'm sure that you (and others with less success in this application process) will be very successful at the MSTP level if you continue to work very hard. I'm sure that Titan will be very successful at the MSTP level if she continues to work very hard.

I'm sorry if this sounds arrogant, but I think it needed to be said.

SeventhSon said:
Eh I don't take it personally. I was denied to all the top schools for undergrad due to the fact I really didn't go above and beyond in terms of taking AP classes, etc. and my SAT was great but not amazing. Bottom line is that the pedigree of the school you go to only matters so much, what's more important is what YOU do with the opportunity you have been given.

I think I proved to be more successful as an undergrad than those schools who denied me as an undergrad would have guessed, and let me say (as cautiously and humbly as I can) that I firmly believe that I'll do it again. We'll never escape being judged... you can have an incredible research idea but be denied for funding by the NIH because your idea may be too radical or you aren't well-established... it's something that's better to get used to sooner than later.

SeventhSon said:
to follow up on gagenheim's post, this is a message board to discuss the MD/PhD career and admissions process. It's kind of frustrating for those of us sitting on zero acceptances to see people who do not add anything tangible in terms of discussion to this board other than to post their interviews and acceptances. This isn't meant to be a jab at titan because there are lots of people like this, and I don't think people are "showing off" or "flaunting" but this is a stressful process and stressed out people could certainly interpret it as such.

I wholeheartedly agree...this forum is for discussion and not a place to simply post acceptances. Over the past year I haven't had any pressing questions to air on this forum, and I guess I just didn't think that my opinion mattered to the more general questions. However, I have always answered the questions that were directed towards me, including my statistics which Solitude referred to. My mdapplicants profile is: http://www.mdapplicants.com/viewprofile.php?id=4294 . Unfortunately, due to neglect and a very busy fall semester I only posted descriptions of two interviews, but if anybody is interested about any interview in particular I'd be more than happy to discuss my experiences.

While I do appreciate the compliments of Solitude, I'm still uncertain as to how much 0.2 GPA or 3 MCAT points really matters in the admissions game. While I feel that the numbers might be of less significance, I do think that I have a tendency to interview well and worked in the lab of a "high profile" PI for three years. Interviewers at several schools told me that they looked highly on students who work for several years on the same project instead of jumping between laboratories. While I worked in one lab for several years I had no publications at the time of interviews (one manuscript is currently submitted).

If there are any more questions, feel free to PM me. However, I am leaving early next week for two weeks of vacation...Hawaii here I come!

For several months at the beginning of this application season, I felt ill every time I read this forum. I can identify with the frustration over this sort of thing, and that's why I personally can't see myself posting interview/admission stuff here, and it's part of the reason that it's so awkward trying to get together with other mudphud applicants - this is stressful.

Very few people have applications without weaknesses. We certainly shouldn't be jealous of those fortunate and competent few.

Personally, as a total screwball with a fairly lopsided applciation, I feel wholly undeserving of the awesome options I've currently been afforded - part of the reason I won't list em... but I can also understand it if someone does feel like they "earned it" (and they probably have)- and they want to post in this unobtrusive list created for that purpose. I don't have any issue with that.

Above all, remember that however serious we may be, this is still the inter-net. Things said on the inter-net should be taken with a certain degree of extra generosity when it comes to inferring intent and attitude.

We are all in this for the science and medicine (I am trying to be inspirational ;) ). While I can't deny my own ego, and that a part of me dies inside every time I see a Ivy acceptance posted, I have to remember my feeling at interview time regarding all the applicants around me - which was that these were some of the most competent and interesting people I'd ever met. So, it's not much of a streth to feel good for them, once I get my mind over my own inadequacies.

Maybe it helps to have no self-confidence? Discuss amongst yourselves?

I'd like to reinforce that admissions is more or less luck. And how early you submit your apps. I have a friend who attends a top 5 undergrad, double majoring in chem & bio, 36 MCAT, 3.9 GPA, 3 years of research (one summer at a chem eng, plus 2 calender years at another lab), rape crisis counselor, extremely active in campus student life, TAed for economics, and they got 2 MD/PhD interviews and 1 acceptance. And not even a Harvard HST MD-only interview, though they got some MD-only interview offers.

SeventhSon said:

I have nothing wrong with people coming to these forums and just reading/lurking but I'm puzzled as to why someone would bother posting about their interviews and acceptances without posting about anything else.

that's my 2 cents, but congratulations to you all, you've earned it. And if nothing changed today, I would go to WashU for MD and try to transfer in MSTP, which is not a bad option to have.

In defense of those who post little at all other than interviews or acceptances, sometimes there's just nothing much to say and we all know how busy this past year has been... so I dont' think they should really be faulted. On the other hand, I appreciate that people post their interviews and acceptances nonetheless as it gives others the heads up about when decisions are made and available to the rest of us.

To reiterate what whosit said, this process is a lot of luck and randomness: in most cases there's only a dozen or so slots per MSTP program which makes making distinctions between individual applicants even more difficult and just that much more arbitrary.

Good luck to everyone!

I think even just posting in the interview and acceptance threads is helpful. It helps to know when acceptances and things are going out; it's certainly helped me to anticipate news from schools that were slow to let me know where I stand. I, for one, post in those threads, post questions, and try to answer the ones I think I have some insight to. I've never been one to look at how others are doing to judge my own success, and as someone said above, the people I've met at interviews have by and large been accmoplished, intelligent people, the majority of whom also have great personalities. I won't begrudge their successes, and I'd hope they would feel the same (although there is one person, who shall remain nameless, who I've met at several interviews and who I detest....but we won't get into that).

I know we all feel frustration with this process, but let's try not to be frustrated with each other. We're all just doing our best to achieve the goals we've set for ourselves, and it's not easy for any of us.

Thundrstorm said:
(although there is one person, who shall remain nameless, who I've met at several interviews and who I detest....but we won't get into that)

hahaha i feel exactly the same way, i bet it's the exact same person for both of us =). Unless of course you are talking about me. I don't detest myself =)

I'm not going to be very PC since it's not my nature. I know people are stressed, but that's not reason to be bitter. I certainly do not think the process is random. Some people have the credentials to look really good on paper, some people are genuinely social people who interview well, and some people have both. Those that have both win. To be specific, I've met both titan and chyln (as well as many others) on a few interviews and they have both. If there is something to take from their successes, it should be motivation and not envy.

I think anyone that has a username should/can post their acceptances, comments, or whatever they want on the forums. There are a lot of people out there that like to see everyone's posts. I like it when i see titan's acceptances because then i know when the schools have let everyone know. haha. I also like to see where people that i recognize have been accepted so i can chat with them about pros/cons of schools.

titan, chyln, anyone else: don't feel uncomfortable posting your acceptances because there are people who like to see it.

good luck to all

(long-time lurker, first-time poster, you might remember me as the unfortunate applicant who has accidents, like cabinets falling on him)

I can't agree with Caipirinha more. I've found one of the most pleasant parts of this entire process is meeting fellow applicants. Consistently, you all have been fun and real people (much more so than those pesky med students and straight grad students!:)) But probably the most sobering and encouraging part of this experience has been meeting people who I will be pleased to call colleagues in 20 years and beg for reagents or collaborations. One part of that is recognizing that there are people out there who are as or more capable than I am at this stage of the game. And also getting drunk with you guys in Philly. Wasn't that a blast? I can't wait to hear from Penn..<fingers crossed>

i made every effort in hope I didn't come across as bitter in my post... but you know what, deep down inside I am a little. I'm sure everyone experiences some envy. We've all put thousands of hours into getting the impressive (to a varying extent) little resumes that mdapps so nicely catalogues for us and then we see that our hard work isn't enough. Yeah, I'm a little bitter. That's human. I'm prepared to experience that.

On the other hand, though, I am incredibly proud of what I've accomplished up to this point, and I feel I have nothing to hang my head over. In classes I never cared about "the curve" I cared about whether or not I learned the material. In the same manner other people's acceptances affect me not because I'm bitter about them, but that I'm increasingly frustrated out of the fact that I've been passed over by the same schools.

There are always some people out there that will be a little smarter, a little quicker, and a little more motivated than you are. That's life. But just because you're not the best doesn't mean that you can't succeed and enjoy what you're doing. So just move on with it. After all, we're all selling our souls for the same ultimate cause, right? All I need is one person to give me a chance, and I'll fly with it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Troszic (snail mail) 2/15
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
civic57 (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
civic57 (email message to call office) 12/7
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth
physicsnerd42 (snail mail) 12/21

Drexel
Osirus (snail mail, email 12/19)

Einstein

Thundrstorm (snail mail, 12/22)

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
mrcdsbenz2000 (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

University of Alabama - Birmingham
Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7
Booyakasha (email and snail) 12/28

University of Illinois (at Urbana-Champaign)
hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

University of Massachusetts
Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21

University of Missouri-Columbia
toodles (email) 12/21

University of North Carolina
lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
mercaptovizadeh (email) 11/10
paste!!! (email) 11/22

University of Texas-Houston
srcsh2 (email) 1/12
neoserenity333 (phone) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

University of Texas-Medical Branch
ClarinetGeek (phone) 12/7
dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
mrcdsbenz2000 (phone) 2/14
chyln (phone) 2/14
hawkeey (phone, email) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
neoserenity333 (phone) 2/16
dsq (phone) 2/16
shortyganoush (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
neoserenity333 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
titan02 (express mail) 11/19
Wertt (phone) 1/12
mrcdsbenz2000 (phone) 1/26
dillanger 1/26

SeventhSon said:
hahaha i feel exactly the same way, i bet it's the exact same person for both of us =). Unless of course you are talking about me. I don't detest myself =)
I thought you were cool! You've definitely met the person I'm referring to. PM me a hint. :smuggrin:

Wow....just wow. All I was expecting out of my first post was a joke reply. Something along the lines of "I plan on throwing them up in the air and shooting a shotgun. The one with the fewest holes wins." There's a bit too much seriousness on this forum. Chill pills all around.

fyi: I think everyone on here is secretly hoping that they aren't "that guy" at the interviews :) (I'm trying to think back at how many times I made a fool of myself and hoping that not many people noticed)

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2
jpark27 (phone voicemail) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26[/QUOTE]

Personally, I've found it really helpful throughout the past few months to periodically check the Official Acceptances and Interview threads for updates so that I know when schools I applied to have notified applicants with decisions. This is why I post my interviews/acceptances, even though I do not actively participate in many discussions on this forum (which is an invaluable resource, by the way). An Acceptances thread or an Interview thread would be of no value to anyone if only those who actively participated in discussions posted their acceptances/interviews. Right?

I'm sure many others feel the same way I do. (Thanks ChyLn, Thundrstorm, etc).

All that said, we all recognize that the MSTP admissions process is a long and frustrating one. But I've met some truly incredible people (that means all of you) on the interview trail, and I know there's a great chance that all of us will end up at excellent MSTP institutions that are good matches for our personalities, interests, and preferences. Best of luck to all of you. Only a few more weeks to wait (..and then waitlists!)

By the way, even though I've probably met a lot of you during interviews, I have absolutely no idea who is who.. if any of you interviewed with me, talked to me, etc etc, feel free to message/email me - it'd be great to hear from you. (Some info on me at mdapplicants.)

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15
Shatterstar17 (mail) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University
Shatterstar17 (email) 12/27

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22
Shatterstar17 (email) 11/8

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26
---------------------------------
MDApplicants profile: http://www.mdapplicants.com/viewprofile.php?myid=5153

Baylor
mrcdsbenz2000 (express mail) 3/8

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26[/QUOTE]

Congrats to all who got in! And for those in the waiting game, its still early~ ;)

Say, did any of you got into Boston U? How'd you like the school?

:luck: to y'all

Congrats to those who got in! And for those of you in the waiting game, its still early ;) .

So which schools do you guys think are lower on acceptance rates post interview? I hear that Georgetown rarely gives out acceptances right away because they are worried you will not come. It seems like the percentage of accepted people who actually matriculate plays a part in the rankings, and so some schools are trying to use this to their advantage. You guys hear anything like it?

Btw, anyone got into Boston University? How'd you like the school?

:luck: Luck to y'all

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2
cadilakgrl (phone, checked waitlist status) 3/9

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26

McGill University
hoomsy (email) 03/10

Baylor
rukh214 (express mail) 3/8

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26

McGill University
hoomsy (email) 03/10

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1
civic57 (mail) 3/15

McGill University
hoomsy (email) 03/10

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26

this post's for you thundrstorm (my lurking days are over) ;)

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1
civic57 (mail) 3/15

McGill University
hoomsy (email) 03/10

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21
sandals (email) 3/15

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I am SO happy for you! I check facebook every day hoping to see good news from you. I knew you would do it! YIPPEE! :clap:

Okay, I'll stop now.

:hardy:

long time lurker....just got the call and the letter in a small envelope (mailed and postmarked on 3/15). I am in Cambridge MA.
:love: :love: :love: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Harvard
pny06doc (phone/mail) 3/16

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1
civic57 (mail) 3/15

McGill University
hoomsy (email) 03/10

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21
sandals (email) 3/15

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26[/QUOTE]

pny06doc said:
long time lurker....just got the call and the letter in a small envelope (mailed and postmarked on 3/15). I am in Cambridge MA.

Wow, I think you just started a massive panic attack with that post. Let the stress begin. Good luck all. BTW, NP or HST?

CaipirinhaQuinho said:
Wow, I think you just started a massive panic attack with that post. Let the stress begin. Good luck all. BTW, NP or HST?

So are we going to experience anything like the massive panic attack witnessed on the pre allo forum?

Not that I applied to Harvard, but I'm curious.

haha, you almost got me to start throwing some in here...But even Chuck Norris knows that this thread is sacred and if anyone hijacks it, he will roundhouse them to the face.

CaipirinhaQuinho said:
haha, you almost got me to start throwing some in here...But even Chuck Norris knows that this thread is sacred and if anyone hijacks it, he will roundhouse them to the face.

::nods slowly::

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Harvard

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1
civic57 (mail) 3/15

McGill University
hoomsy (email) 03/10

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCLA
Bluntman (email) 3/16

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21
sandals (email) 3/15

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26

Medical University of South Carolina MSTP (over the phone 3/16)

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Harvard

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1
civic57 (mail) 3/15

McGill University
hoomsy (email) 03/10

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3
thundrstorm (e-mail) 3/17 :clap: :laugh: :clap: :laugh:

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCLA
Bluntman (email) 3/16

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21
sandals (email) 3/15

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26

Awsome Thundrstorm! :thumbup: :thumbup: :hardy: Major Congratz!

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Harvard

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1
civic57 (mail) 3/15

McGill University
hoomsy (email) 03/10

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCLA
Bluntman (email) 3/16
jpark27 (email) 3/16

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21
sandals (email) 3/15

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Harvard

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1
civic57 (mail) 3/15
jhugti (phone) 3/9

McGill University
hoomsy (email) 03/10

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCLA
Bluntman (email) 3/16
jpark27 (email) 3/16

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21
sandals (email) 3/15

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Harvard

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1
civic57 (mail) 3/15
jhugti (phone) 3/9

McGill University
hoomsy (email) 03/10

Medical University of South Carolina
Whoa It's Peter (phone) 03/16 :rolleyes:

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3
thundrstorm (e-mail) 3/17

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCLA
Bluntman (email) 3/16
jpark27 (email) 3/16

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21
sandals (email) 3/15

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Harvard

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1
civic57 (mail) 3/15
jhugti (phone) 3/9

McGill University
hoomsy (email) 03/10

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCLA
Bluntman (email) 3/16
jpark27 (email) 3/16
cadilakgrl (email) 3/16

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21
sandals (email) 3/15

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Harvard

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1
civic57 (mail) 3/15
jhugti (phone) 3/9

McGill University
hoomsy (email) 03/10

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCLA
Bluntman (email) 3/16
jpark27 (email) 3/16
cadilakgrl (email) 3/16

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21
sandals (email) 3/15

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

University of Pennsylvania
civic57 (updated status) 3/22

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Harvard

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1
civic57 (mail) 3/15
jhugti (phone) 3/9

McGill University
hoomsy (email) 03/10

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCLA
Bluntman (email) 3/16
jpark27 (email) 3/16
cadilakgrl (email) 3/16

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21
sandals (email) 3/15

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

Shatterstar17 (same) 3/22

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger
mac921

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Harvard

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1
civic57 (mail) 3/15
jhugti (phone) 3/9

McGill University
hoomsy (email) 03/10

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University
mac921

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCLA
Bluntman (email) 3/16
jpark27 (email) 3/16
cadilakgrl (email) 3/16

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7
mac921

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26

University of Minnesota
toodles (phone) 12/21
sandals (email) 3/15

toodles (email) 12/21

lundysd (phone) 2/19

Shatterstar17 (same) 3/22
mac921

University of Pittsburgh
kgboy (email) 11/8
paste!!! (email) 11/22

srcsh2 (email) 1/12
Finley (email) 1/17

dsq (email) 1/13
srcsh2 (phone) 11/17

UT-Southwestern
chyln (phone) 2/14
srcsh2 (phone) 2/14
qwink (phone) 2/15
dsq (phone) 2/16
Finley (phone) 2/16
lundysd (phone) 2/15

University of Virginia
civic57 (phone) 10/21
gaganheim (phone) 12/22
mac921

University of Washington
srcsh2 (phone) 1/15
lundysd (phone) 2/26

Vanderbilt
titan02 (phone) 12/7

VCU/MCV
reimat (email) 12/14

Wash U
Wertt (phone) 1/12
dillanger 1/26

Baylor

Case Western
kgboy (phone) 12/15

Cleveland Clinic
kgboy (phone) 12/23

Colorado
JayQuah (email) 1/20

Columbia
Dr.Dr (snail mail) 2/15
qwink (mail) 2/15
chyln (snailmail) 2/15
cadilakgrl (same) 2/15

Cornell Tri-I
titan02 (same) 12/7
dillanger
mac921

Dartmouth

Drexel

Einstein

Duke
Dr.Dr. (email, 2/28)
Qwink (email, 2/28)
ChyLn (email, 2/28)

Emory
chyln (phone) 11/21
lundysd (email) 1/27

Harvard

Jefferson
Osirus (email 12/19)

Johns Hopkins
titan02 (phone) 11/1
chyln (mail) 2/1
civic57 (mail) 3/15
jhugti (phone) 3/9

McGill University
hoomsy (email) 03/10

Mount Sinai
civic57 (email) 11/18
paste!!! (email) 11/18

New York University
mac921

Northwestern
Wertt (email) 12/20
lundysd (email) 12/20
jpark27 (email) 2/3

SUNY Downstate
Benfolds21 (email) 1/21

SUNY Stony Brook
scneuro (dhl 3/3)

Temple
Osirus (email 12/19)

Bryophyte (phone) 2/9
Finley (phone) 2/9

UC Irvine
Bluntman (phone) 2/10

UCLA
Bluntman (email) 3/16
jpark27 (email) 3/16
cadilakgrl (email) 3/16

UCSF
titan02 (phone) 3/2

University of Cincinnati
schwa51 (snail) 11/7
paste!!! (snail) 11/7
mac921

hawkeey (in person) 1/20

University of Iowa
ClarinetGeek (email) 2/7

Reimat (snail) 1/6

UMDNJ-NJMS
scneuro (phone) 10/15

UMDNJ-RWJ
civic57 (phone) 11/17

University of Michigan
titan02 (email) 10/24
Chouster (email) 01/26